Tuesday, May 8, 2012

You’ll see me with somebody new

so, why I should be a worry if you broke my love than you gone with other man ? even he more rich than me, more mature than me too. I thought you are not the only girl I knew, there are many more outside there, the worse and the better one, I could choose wich one I want. I thought I was really jealous when you had a close relationship with him, but it ok, you've decide to be with him, I appreciate for what you choose.

I just remembered that I ever wrote a song wich it really describe what I feel now, Yeah, I realle remember it, it was I Will Survive Song I guess. So, this was what happened to me just (while you read my post, please turn your mp3 player on, playing I Will Survive, a song by Cake).

Yeah, At first I was afraid, I was petrified I kept thinkin' I could never live without you by my side. yeah that was right, at first I was really afraid if I can not live without you be by my side, I thought I can't live if you are not be my girl or more than that you be my wife someday (I ever dream that thing). I was really afraid if  someday (or that was happened) you went with other guy (I knew who is he)

But then I spent so many nights just thinking how you’ve, done me wrong And I grew strong, I learned how to get along... that right, I was spend many nights just thingking how you've done to me, I also ask some advises to my amigo (thanks to Mitha who really don't mind when I ask her an advise, thanks too for Sigit, my roommate who always accompany me when I "galau"). Now, I learned how to move on, how to face this suck situation, and how to get up when I down. I really learned how to face you. 

It took all the strength I had just not to fall apart,  I’m tryin' hard to mend the pieces of my broken heart, And I spent oh so many nights just feelin' sorry for myself, I used to cry, But now I hold my head up high.

Than, if you try to come back and bother me (I hope that would not be happen)  I can say  Oh now go, walk out the door, Just turn around now, you're not welcome anymore. Weren't you the one who tried to break me with desire? Did you think I'd crumble? Did you think I'd lay down and die? so, do not try to come again and try to crumble my heart anymore, cos' now I really REALLY do not wish you back anymore, I will not open my heart for you anymore (don't face me down, cos' you are the one who choose this!) 

You think I'm down, you thinks I can't live if without you ? NO ! Oh not I, I will survive, Yeah, as long as I know how to love, I know I'll be alive. I've got all my life to live, I've got all my love to give, I will survive, I will survive, Yeah, yeah... I Will Survive as long as I know how to love, and I'll be alive, I've got all my life to live ! 

And you’ll see me with somebody new,  I'm not that stupid little person still  in love with you. And so you thought you’d just drop by and you expect me to  be free, But now I'm saving all my lovin' for someone who's lovin' me, yeah, you will see me with somebody new, I guess she's more than you, she will be more beautiful, smart, patient, mature, and many more than you!  just wait and see , than you'll regret for what you've done to me [is it a revenge ? maybe]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment